Monday, August 13, 2018

Pray He is there.....speak He is listening

8/6/2018

Hello all!

Okay here is a story of an experience that I had this week, sorry ahead of time if it sounds a bit weird because I first had to write it in Spanish and then translate it....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week I had many experiences that strengthened my testimony of how Heavenly Father listens to our prayers. One of those experiences was when we were returning to Chimbote on the bus. There was an aweful movie playing. I didn't watch the movie, but after this movie ended, it was on the title page and was talking a part of this movie with the title, but this part was in English. So I was the only person on the bus that could understand what it was saying. This phrase continued to repeat every 15 seconds for a duration of probably 30-40 minutes, and this phrase was awful. So, I tried to sleep or something to not listen. At this time I felt very bad and very tempted by satan. Like satan had me in a hug. Then, I decided to pray. I prayed for something to happen and that this audio could be turned off. Two minutes after my prayer, the audio was turned off. I was very grateful and prayed to thank God. Then I decided to read my Book of Mormon. I read Mosiah 7:33 and it spoke to me just like the experience that I had just had. This experience, although started out awful turned out to be a very special experience of an answer to pray and my testimony grew a lot. I know that God hears prayers and is always there to help us. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are every going through a diffult situation, pray to your Heavenly Father and I promise He is there to listen and to help you always! He LOVES you! 

Have a great week filled with blessings!

Love always, Hermana Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment