Sunday, September 16, 2018

Miracles do exist

August 20th, 2018

Hola! 
Sorry this is going to be short! This week was great! 

This picture is of a little girl that ran up to me in the street, she hugged me and didn't want to let go!  We contacted her parents to meet with them and the little girl, Diana, talked to me while my comp. talked to her mom, she said, ¿Ustedes son de Dios? I  literally almost cried. In english this is Are you guys of God? I truly believe that the veil is thinner with children and that she could see that we are messengers of God, representatives of Jesus Christ. Turns out that her mom was an investigator a while back after her son died. I know that God works through his children and this girl knew that her family needed to hear our message. We will be meeting with her family today . ❤
I have a testimony that God answers prayers! I know that he works through us and his children, and that there is always a reason for things that happen in this life. I know that miracles exist and that if you pray to see them in each day, you will. I know that through small and simple acts, great things come to pass. I testify of these simple things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. 

 Have a great week! Don't forget to pray always! Miracles do exist, ask in prayer and you can find them in each day!



Love, 
Hermana Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment