Sunday, September 16, 2018

I am a trainer! AH


Hola Familia y Amigos!

This week we recieved our changes!! Presidente called me personally and told me that I will be staying here in Miraflores and leading my area aaaaaand I will be TRAINING a newbie! I get to pick up my ¨daughter¨ and meet her tomorrow! It is so crazy because I literally just finished my 12 week training and now I will be training! Nervous? yes! But I know that this is the work of the Lord and I can do anything if I  put my trust in Him! Just like Nephi did! (Nephi 3:7) 

This week was great we had interchanges and so  Hermana Geri spent the day with me here in Miraflores and I lead the area ( great practice for this new change... huh?) and it went great! We set 2 baptismal dates and so this upcoming month of September we have 4 set dates and  I have so much confidence in them!  

 Facts: 
- mom, I ate a fish that was cooked whole even with his head.. no, I didn't eat the head lol but it was on my plate like that!
- I have eaten duck 3 times and I really love it!
- This week was  the birthday of Hna. Rodriguez and Elder Near! 
We got to go to the temple as a zone!!! It was AWESOME!!! 

Photos: 
-my district minus e. oblea who got his changes early to work in the offices!
-selfie at the temple!
-selfie of a selfie of a selfie at the temple!
-first time in a moto! (the bishop gave us a ride home!)
-Hermana Geri my hermana lider!






Mon, Aug 27, 3:24 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment