Monday, November 26, 2018

Changes! I am being transferred to Huaraz!

November 19th, 2018

HOLLLAA!


CHANGES:

 We received changes and I was called to serve in Huaraz! Huaraz is in the mountains and it's cold! Haha I think the Lord really knows me and that I would really suffer in the heat here! Hahahaha Huaraz is also known as its own world.. it's far away from everything and I need to take a bus to Trujillo and then another bus to Huaraz that takes something like 8 hours.... ayayay... in the night too... so that will be an adventure! But I am really excited because everyone who has been to Huaraz has really pretty pictures and I hear it is sooo beautiful! Look it up!! So yeah I will be in Huaraz con Hermana Rocha and we are both going to be the Hermana leaders because presidente is opening up a new area of sisters in Huaraz! We are going to have 6 hermanas! Woohoo woman power!! I am so excited for a change, but also really sad to leave such incredible people that I have met here! .... speaking of.... DAIANA got baptized!! Wooohoooo!! She is the sister of Daniela, one of my other converts!! 
Have a GREAT WEEK!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment