Monday, November 26, 2018

Loving the new area!

November 26th, 2018

Alyssa didn't have time to write an "everyone" letter this week so I copied a bit from the email she sent me:

I love the new area! I am hiking everyday! So I am pretty sure that I will gain muscle and lose weight! It is colder here and doesn't smell like fish! Woohoo! The first thing I smelt when we stepped off the bus was pine trees!  They don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but my pensionista gave us turkey without knowing it haha ( I did not think it was turkey.. it didn't look like turkey at all, but yeah..) and then she heard that it was dia de gracias for me and she went and bought us mini apple pies and they were really good! I am SUPER thankful that I was prompted to buy rain boots and bring an umbrella before my mission!!! It rains everyday here! It's like God was telling me that I would be transferred to Huaraz and that I was going to need them! Yeah I will still get packages! They are sent to the mission office and then sent to our areas! I am going to Trujillo tomorrow for council of leaders because I am still a hermana leader! I loveyou so much!! Have a great week!!!

Then she sent these 2 pics :)



My new compaƱera Hermana Rocha
and my daughter with our matching mochilas!





No comments:

Post a Comment