Monday, December 24, 2018

I am so humbled

Hola!!!

Wow this week I have been soooo humbled. Seriously. We now have an investigator that is blind, an investigator that can barely walk due to an accident to his foot that he is unable to pay to fix, and many other people who have houses that are only one room, or houses that I as a little kid would've played house in. But each and every one of these people had smiles on their faces and were willing to help other people in need. Wow. I am really having my eyes opened as Christ's eyes to see the love that he has for all of his children no matter what!
This work is truly incredible and I am sooo thankful for this oportunity that I have to be here and to help light this part of the world!
Thank you soo much to the class of Hermana Heins and your letters! I love them sooo much!! Keep lighting the world and look for opportunities to develop Christlike attributes! Love you all!
Hermana Roe














No comments:

Post a Comment