Monday, December 3, 2018

Trust in the Lord

Hola!

I hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season and lighting the world! If you haven't gotten the chance, watch the light the world videos on lds.org! Each week is different! Send me photos of you lighting the world! I want to see all of you guys out there! Also, the Christmas devotional was just amazing!! I love this season! 

In my personal studies this week I have been studying a lot about putting trust in the Lord! Mosiah 23: 21-29 The Lord chastens us because he knows our potential. He tries our patience and faith in this life to help us to grow and learn and reach our potential. If you put your trust in the Lord he will guide you and lift you up. When you put your trust in the Lord, there is no more reason to fear. When you put your faith and trust in the Lord, he will help you to overcome ANY fear. His power defeats fear (the power of Satan). These are just my thoughts from some studies! 
I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!
fotos
servicio
our christmas tree on the wall
y others :)





Hermana Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment