Monday, March 18, 2019

We take so much for granted

March 18th, 2019

I hope everyone is doing so well! 

This week I had a really special experience with one of our people with interest. She is from Venezuela. I don't know if you guys know what is going on there but basically it is in horrible condition and everyone is fleeing the country. So basically all of the people that I am teaching here are Venezolanos. They are such amazing people! One of them named Rubi told us her story and her struggles of everything she has had to go through. It has really just changed me so much and the way that I think now. We truly just take so many things for granted. Whenever you want to complain about something think of the people that don't have the little things.

Also last pday we went fishing with bamboo and I caught 2 little baby fish.. it also started pouring like crazy!






I love you all so much! Have a great week! 



Love, Hermana Roe








No comments:

Post a Comment