Wednesday, June 6, 2018


Hola!!

I made it to Trujillo safely! Woke up at 2 in the morning and am running on no sleep, but all is well!! We walked out of the airport and there were 4 elderes with a big banner and flags welcoming us to Trujillo! It was so AWESOME! I got to meet Presidente Rojas and his wife right away and then we got to visit the Trujillo temple! It is so beautiful!! I am sooo emocionada! (excited) Everyone is so nice and says that my spanish is very well!! yay! Here are some pictures from this morning when we arrived! I love you all so much!! My pday is on Lunes (monday). So I will be able to email again then! Also, for package purposes: When sending a package you need to use LDS DELIVERY, United States Postal Service, or STLVA Henry (don´t know that one haha) and then you have to send it to this address with this name: 
Pedro H. Benevenuto A. de
Araujo
Elder Perez, Moroni

Misión Perú Trujillo sur.
Calle los Tilos 440, Urb. California,
Trujillo, La Libertad
Peru
(It is the Elder secretary who handles all of the packages and makes sure they get to me!)

I hope all is going well! All my love! Have a wonderful week! xoxo

- Hermana Roe





No comments:

Post a Comment