Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Become a disciple of Christ

Hola!! This week was GREAT! 

-We had a baptism of Alexandra! She is so awesome and is going to be an even awesomer member! It was so special to see her enter into the waters of baptism to make such a special covenant with her father in heaven!
-Elder Moscoso of the seventy and his wife Hermana Moscoso came to Chimbote to do procelite with us!! It was such a spiritual experience and proceliting with hermana Moscoso was so amazing! She shows soo much love for the people and was a huge example to me! 
- I gave my first talk in sacrament in the field!! It was so awesome! I only had like 3 days to prepare, and I didn't really have much time in between the life of a missionary but wow, with the spirit all things are possible! I felt the spirit so strong during my talk on missionary work and how missionary work really is for everyone! I shared a passage from the (Liahona-Ensign) called "No matter What!" about a 7 year old who shared his experience in sharing the gospel with his friend! This kid isn't even a member yet, but he is sharing what he KNOWS could give his friend hope and joy! It started with a question... (If you have a belief, ask yourself, is it really a belief if you don't share it?) I invite all of you to think about this for yourselves!
Also there is a quote that my teacher in the CCM told me that says,
many come to serve missions, but few become missionaries.
in my talk I changed this quote for todos;
(Many come to follow Jesus Christ, but few come to be true disciples of Jesus Christ.)... Are you a true disciple of Christ? Or are you only a follower? 
Some questions to think of in this week! I hope you all have a miracle filled week! I am doing great here in Chimbote! Many blessings! Never forget that your Heavenly Father loves you more than you know!!

Escritura de la semana; Mosiah 3;19 put off the natural man and become a disciple of Jesus Christ!

Les amo mucho!
Hermana Roe



September 24th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment