Tuesday, October 30, 2018

When you help someone come unto Christ your joy is full!!

Helllllooo! I hope you all had a fabulous week! I did!


So this week we taught a lot of new people which I am really excited about! But I would have to say that my favorite part about this week was Sunday! We had 5 inactive members attend church! A family of 4 and an inactive member of more than 40 years of inactivity! I cannot explain how full my heart felt! It is really true that when you help someone come unto Christ or renew their testimony of Him and find Him again in their lives.. your joy is sooooo full! I understand that scripture now! As missionaries our work is to help others come unto Christ and that includes everyone! Not just investigators! I love this work soo much and I know that my Savior lives and loves each and everyone of us! He is always there waiting for us! Don't let Him down! 

I got my GIGANTIC package! thank you soooooo much!! I love you all! Thank you for all of the support that each and everyone of you has given me! Really the people that I am helping come unto Christ thank you too! Have an amazing Week! 

Love, 
Hermana Roe








No comments:

Post a Comment