Sunday, April 28, 2019

It's been a year this month!

                                                                                                           April 15th, 2019

 I am doing good! I CANNOT BELIEVE that I am going to complete a year this month! It is just insane how fast the time flies in the work of the Lord! We are finally having success here in Huarupampa and it is just soo amazing! We had a baptism this last Saturday and we are going to have another one on the 27th of a señora named Damne! She is an investigator since 2017! It just goes to prove that the Lord has a time for each of us and she has finally reached her time to make this covenant with the Lord! I am just soooo excited and happy!  

Also! Gustavo the 13 year old from my other area in Chimbote got baptized!! I cannot express the joy that I feel to know that he was finally able make this promise with the Lord!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment