Sunday, April 28, 2019

See the miracles each day!


Hola amigos y familia, April 8th, 2019


We have had some experiences while contacting, we are contacting less active in the street by touching doors. A very nice experience we had was after general conference on Saturday. We went to find a reference that the elders gave us. When we got to the street we found that the number they gave us was a whole block ... so we started touching all the doors contacting and looking for that reference. We arrived at one of the last houses and when we knocked, a sister called Nancy Enriquez came out and greeted us. We talked to her and she told us that she is a member but that she has not been attending and that nobody else in her family are members. She started crying and said, I know why you are here, because there is a moment when you feel empty. We felt the spirit so strong and we knew that we needed to know this sister and that she needed to know that God loves her. Just at that moment a sentence from conference came to my mind and I shared it with her. "It is never too late that no person has moved so far from the path that is out of the reach of the infinite Atonement of Jesus Christ, which has no limits as to length or breadth." Then we were able to find the house of the reference and we learned that we had passed her house on the road without touching. I know there is a reason why we did not receive the exact address of that sister and also that there is a reason why we passed her house on the way. The Lord has been preparing his beloved daughter, sister Nancy to return to his flock and through us, his servants, we will be able to help her. This week we had the baptism of Sister Andreina! It was so beautiful and her daughter, Anabel was the most excited person to see the example of her mother. Now, Anabel is more excited to listen and learn more so that she can follow in her mother's footsteps. It was such a beautiful experience to see Sister Andreina in the waters with an indescribable smile. I am so grateful for times like this and the opportunity to be a part of helping the children of God find their flock and meet their maker.  

Send me your favorite phrases from conference! What was your favorite talk? What inspired you? Acts of service and love? 

I love you all so much I hope that you have a fantastic week and see the miracles in each day by the hand of the Lord!

Food: you wouldn't guess... this week I ATE goats blood.... yeah they eat blood here too.. and I am pretty sure that it says somewhere in the bible that we shouldn't eat blood, but for my sake it wasn't a sin, it was a transgression, because I didn't know what it was... on the bright side.. I am going to have a lot of iron in my blood... woohoo... the weird foods continue... and I survive! Haha

Have a Great week!
here is a pic of the "food"..



Also, Heres a pic of Huaraz / ParaĆ­so Natural!


No comments:

Post a Comment