Tuesday, May 28, 2019

I love Salaverry!!

Hellllooo alll!                                        May 20, 2019


 I LOVE my new area here in Salaverry and my new comp is seriously the best! Seriously the people are so great! We met a family of GOLD! Seriously they are sooo amazing and ready to receive the gospel! The spirit was so strong in the lessons that we have had. AND they came to CHURCH!!! Seriously I just feel so great here and I feel that we are going to have so much success and we are already seeing that. It is just so great. I just love it so much!

We had a Multizona this week and I got to see so many of my loves!! It was a happy and sad day! My Hermana Rodriguez is going to finish her mission this change and that is just really hard for me to think about because I just love her so much because she has been a tremendous help to me! 

We also made Arepas from Venezuela!











No comments:

Post a Comment